B2 – Jeudi diversité
Includes looking at current events, literature and other topics (reading and conversation). Class offered every 6 weeks on the same days, same times.
You don’t have to wait until a new term starts.
B2.1 – Mid-Intermediate
|Monday||04:30 pm - 06:30 pm||Every 6 weeks - Please check term dates||REGISTER|
- understand rather long pieces, speeches and complex arguments based on already-familiar topics;
- understand the majority of news-related television programs and films.
- read articles on contemporary topics in which the authors adopt a particular attitude or point of view, or a contemporary literary text in prose.
- speak with some spontaneity and ease while conversing with a native speaker;
- actively participate in a conversation and defend their opinions;
- develop a point of view on a news topic, and explain the advantages and disadvantages of different possibilities.
- develop clear and detailed texts on a wide range of topics, opinions and experiences.